Saturday, May 22, 2010

Scotland, or, we have a unicorn on our family crest, may our name live on









Perhaps we belong in the UK, maybe it was meant to be, because we really have no problem that all the food is smothered in gravy. Delicious salty gravy.

Leave it to me to be impressed with the thing that everyone else pokes fun at. Let me just say that it is best that we don't live in the UK because I would eat this every day, it is cheap, abundant, and is highly in nutritious if you need to add more sodium, starch, and fat to your diet.
Besides the all too delicious fare, we have had a lovely time in Edinburgh. Truly a city that anyone could enjoy. The city is so majestically old and the skyline is incredible. The traditional cold, damp weather was trumped by a hot and humid air that made us smell as fresh as potato cellars.

I have been trying to upload these picture intermittently from free wireless hot-spot to free wireless hot-spot and have no idea what this blog is going to look like (my apologies).

3 comments:

The Kyles said...

yay! Scotland looks amazing! and the pics look great!

Chelsea and Rusty said...

I am so glad you can see this City, Richard and I loved it too

Andrea said...

It's Laura! I'm using my friend's blogger account, so don't be alarmed that some random person named Andrea is leaving a comment.

It was so nice to be able to spend a few days with you two in London. Have a wonderful and safe journey around the world. I'll be keeping tabs on your adventures.